Jill Andrews

Every once in a while, you come across a talent that absolutely bowls you over. I'm not talking about the kind of artist who you're like, "Yeah, that's good stuff!" I'm talking about the kind of artist that you listen to, get goosebumps, can't even comprehend how the person, how any person, is that good. And, if you're me, you're envious, because you want that kind of talent.

This is one of those artists.

Denise told me to check out this singer/songwriter, Jill Andrews. So I did. And I immediately bought whatever music I could that she'd sung on, because her voice is incredible. The coolest thing is, she reminds me of a few other singers I know, and yet her voice is completely unique, too. Her tone is crystal clear, sweet and lovely.

Well, today I was on youtube (I take a youtube break every afternoon instead of a coffee break...) and found some live videos. I love her even more now. It's not very often that you come across an artist who you'd legitimately prefer to listen to live. It's refreshing to know that some peoples' amazing voices aren't just all studio magic.

I want to hear more from this woman. I can't wait to hear whatever she does next.



One Response to Jill Andrews

  1. Anonymous says:

    yeah, she's amazing!