I Broke The Rules

I put on one album today, listened to approximately 15 seconds of the first song, and had to turn it off. The guilt overwhelmed me for breaking the promise to listen to all my music. I just couldn't do it. I can't.

Bedouin Soundclash is the most unimaginative, self-indulgent (musically speaking) band. Hint to these guys: You're not Bob Marley. You're not cool and edgy. You fit a niche four years ago that was for some reason open and people took an interest. That doesn't mean you're good.

I couldn't listen to the album. It was the only CD my travel partner would listen to while we drove from Toronto to Vancouver. Yes, I had a milk crat full of CDs, and he had an iPod. But we listened to his iPod (his taste was questionable at best) and this album, and he gave it to me as a gift to commemorate the journey.

It just annoys the hell out of me.

So you'll have to forgive me for breaking the rules.

I will now go dance around my apartment to Beyoncé, who comes after BS (hahahaha. Bedouin Soundclash = BS. Fitting) in my collection.