Coincidence? No.

A couple little musical moments I feel I need to share.

Tuesday morning as I was getting ready for work, I was listening to myTunes on random, just like I do every morning, and Aretha's version of Eleanor Rigby started playing. Hadn't listened to it in a while. Then I realized it had been even longer since I heard the original, and I thought to myself - when I get to work, I'm going to listen to that song.

When I got in my car, the local classic rock station was on (I very rarely listen to the radio). Eleanor Rigby started playing as I turned off my street.

It blew my mind. What are the odds, right?

Well, today I was checking album reviews, and saw that Rob Thomas' new album is being very well received. Then I started thinking about Yourself or Someone Like You - the Matchbox Twenty album that came out in '96 and I listened to for hours on end because it was so AMAZING. IS so amazing.

I iChatted my best friend and said - You know who's awesome? Matchbox Twenty. The two of us had a brief conversation about the band and the aforementioned album, and that was that.

Then another friend (Jo!) messaged me - Do you like Matchbox Twenty?

This was about a half hour after my original conversation about the same band.

Music haunts me. I absolutely love it.