Choices upon Choices

Jo and I are making lists of potential wedding songs. I am enough of a geek that I have mine in a playlist on myTunes so I don't forget options. Whatever. It's fine. Right....?

Jo's list is four songs. Mine is 39 (and counting).

Scheming Star - Bethany Joy Galeotti
You Have that Effect On Me - Brad Paisley
She's Everything - Brad Paisley
Flowers of May - Christian Cladeira
Magic - Colbie Caillat
Nothing Fancy - Dave Barnes
On a Night Like This - Dave Barnes
I Have and Always Will - Dave Barnes
My Girl - Dave Barnes (cover)
Until You - Dave Barnes (ballad version)
Stay With You - John Legend
Ordinary People - John Legend
The Hard Way - Keith Urban
Raining On Sunday - Keith Urban
Can't Take My Eye's Off You - Lady Antebellum
If Tonight Is My Last - Laura Izibor
Mmm... - Laura Izibor
The Beauty of Who You Are - Marc Broussard
French Café - Marc Broussard
Come in From The Cold - Marc Broussard
I Love You More Than You'll Ever Know - Marc Broussard (cover)
Heavenly Day - Patty Griffin
Up to the Mountain - Patty Griffin
Let it be Me - Ray Lamontagne
Shelter - Ray Lamontagne
Hold You In My Arms - Ray Lamontagne
Can I Stay - Ray Lamontagne
I'll Stay - RH Factor
Look At Us - Vince Gill (this was my grandparents' song)
I Still Believe in You - Vince Gill
Help Me Make it Through the Night - Willie Nelson
Use Somebody - Kings of Leon (Piano ballad arrangement...)
Keeps Getting Better - Josh Hoge
Come Back To Bed - John Mayer
Let It Go - Gavin DeGraw
Sweetest Berry - David Ryan Harris
Mine all Mine - Chuck Wicks
Like You'll Never See Me Again - Alicia Keys
The Thing About Love - Alicia Keys

One Response to Choices upon Choices

  1. Unknown says:

    It is crazy how many songs on your list are not only songs I absolutely love (Lady A!) but I have on my own list :)