Hell Week

I have not written on here in a while, and I feel bad.

Fun Fact: It is my nephew, Isaac's, first birthday today! I got him books. Of course! He's a cute little chap, he hates pants (very strange, but hilarious since he's just a baby), his favourite stuffed animal is a monkey, and he falls asleep holding a book every night because he already loves them. I love him. He's my buddy. I don't get to see him often enough, since I live on one end of the country and he lives on the other.

Bit of a crazy week. Okay, a lot of a crazy week. Too much going on, in my head and in my life, and it's been hard to keep it all straight. It's also hard to keep my sanity sometimes. And not sleeping has just added to the stress of it all.

I have every intention of spending my weekend laying in the sun (trying to even out this bitch of a tan!), reading more Gossip Girl (it's becoming a problem), writing, listening to music, cooking...anything else I can do to soothe my mind and calm me down.

Maybe alcohol? Definitely alcohol. We call this 'drinking to deal'. It's healthy...