Where I Live

When I first moved to Vancouver, I made a promise to myself that I'd never stop being humbled looking at the mountains, or the ocean, or when I got a view of the city when I drove up the hill and found that little lookout point I first discovered when I moved here.

But I have done that very thing.

I am not nearly as enamored with the beauty of this place as I used to be; as I should be.

I'm a big believer that you find things when you need to find them. You're reminded of things when the universe wants you to be reminded.

So today while looking for a particular photo on my computer, when I came upon a lot of photos I took in that first year of living here, I had to smile to myself.

I wanted to share with you just how beautiful this place is, to remind myself just how lucky I am to live in a place like this.

This is en route to Whistler in August. Yes, that's snow.

The beach near my house.

My favourite winery - Just outside Kelowna

Vancouver