Can I Quote Myself?

Either way, I'm going to.

It makes you take a step back, put your hands on your hips, take a deep breath, and ask yourself what in the hell you're doing in the first place.
This is what I'm doing right now. Wondering if I should stop it all and focus attention elsewhere. Like the novel I want to write by 'don't have time' for. That's looking like a pretty good idea, actually.

Really trying to believe that whole 'criticism versus creation' thing. I write because I love to write.

But.......

One Response to Can I Quote Myself?

  1. Anonymous says:

    This makes me a little sad and I want to be selfish and be all no don't stop what I think you're talking about stopping, but I think you'd create such an amazing novel and if all that is getting in the way of it you should let it go at least for a while because there's too many people who could benefit from reading your work.