I Have Been Lured to the Dark Side

So I just had to go to the nearby Indigo (basically Canada's equivalent to Barnes & Noble) to scope out some things for work. Went with my best friend/coworker.

We ended up making a list of Dr. Seuss books she wants for her unborn baby, laughing over the nostalgia of those very stories from our own childhoods.

Then I did something insane, given that I'm 25. I bought a Gossip Girl book. The first one. Why? People keep telling me they are awesome. I figured I'd give one a read and see what the big deal's about. I'll keep you posted......

I also bought a brand new notebook whose sole purpose will be to contain ideas for the novel I am getting closer and closer to writing.

I'll keep you posted on that, too.......

2 Responses to I Have Been Lured to the Dark Side

  1. Jo says:

    OH! awesome!

    let me know how the GG goes. if you think i'd like it.

    &i'm TELLING you girl, write that LP novel! bahaha. no seriously. write it. then send it to me <3

  2. You're thinking about writing your own novel? that's amazing, I for one can't wait to read it.
    Is it going to be a novel with your own characters and such? I hope so...maybe you can start some short stories on fictionpress.com, just to see what kind of respond you will get.
    BTW if you want to get your novel published, but no one wants to publish it, you can do it yourself on lulu.com it's really easy and that way you can even make some money with your books, and I know I will buy one ;)
    xx Alyssa(riley)