Something Funny

I bought a new bookshelf yesterday and built it with my own bare hands. It now sits next to my fireplace and holds all my sheet music, journals, metronome, etc., etc.

I'm also thinking of reorganizing my entire CD collection. This'll take some thought. Do I go by genre, then alphabetically? If so, which genre should I put first? Should I go alphabetically by genre, then alphabetically by artist? Hmm. I'll think on it. Suggestions are welcome.

There's a big part of me that wants to try to do it autobiographically, a la High Fidelity, but that just seems insane. Awesome and insane.

OR, I could go chronologically, which would be amazing, but I'd have to know the year every album was released in order to find anything, and that could be a hassle...

Keep building bookshelves, kids.

One Response to Something Funny

  1. Helen says:

    Sheena

    Are you seriously saying you DON'T know the year all your albums were released?!! Knowing what you're like about your music I find this a little hard to believe!

    Just been catching up with all your recent posts on FanFiction - as usual you leave me speechless, but I'm doing my best to come up with words for reviews. It was a good day back in January when I discovered your writing ;o)

    Helen