Long Weekend Loves

Wow, that title sounds a lot more exciting than it probably is. Unless I meet someone at this wedding on the weekend, that title will not mean what it could be interpreted to mean. I'd put a winky face here if I was more of a geek. What am I saying? I'm a total geek.

;-)

One of my best friends of all time - a great girl who I adore and who has helped me grow more in the three years since I've known her than anyone else - is getting married to another friend of mine. It's going to be wonderful. I get to spend time on Vancouver Island, ride the ferry (OK, that's not really so fun, but whatever!) and the weather is supposed to be amazing, to top it all off.

I'm traveling more and more these days, and while I'm quite the homebody, generally speaking, I love to see things. I love to see new places, or places I've been to countless times before and just adore.

The only downside to this weekend is that I have SO much stuff I should be working on. Way too much to write and do, but I know that my time will be limited. I'm not bringing my computer with me (would just be a pain, and I won't have a chance to use it anyway).

But I've got all of Sunday evening, and all of Monday to hopefully get some things done.

That is, if I'm not wiping tears all of Sunday after the wedding. I'm a crier. I cry.