Inspiration is Not Found in Saskatchewan (Shocking?)

Well, I'm back from Saskatoon (will post pics later!) and still not incredibly inspired.

I shouldn't say that.

I'm not as inspired as I want to be. I have motivation to finish some things I'm working on, and definitely am having fun doing that. New ideas still aren't coming to me, but I think that's just the universe's way of telling me to slow down, finish what I've got started, and then start new things. I actually really believe that.

One thing I realized over the weekend is that I really want to write a novel. I really want to do it (someone else just told me that I should, without me saying I wanted to...nice encouragement!).

It would be hard. It would be hard, and it would take a long time, and I would have to focus on creating characters and building believable plotlines, and trying to write from a place solely within myself, with no preconceived notions or ideals set in place.

And that's really exciting.