Much Anticipated

Every so often, I catch wind that a new album by a favourite artist is coming out "soon".

And then I wait and wait and wait, and try not to watch the calendar, and hope that the release doesn't get pushed back.

Maxwell has a new album coming out in July that has been delayed so many times it's almost painful! This is one of those artists who can just do no wrong, if you ask me. He's brilliant. That said, I was a little worried that the new Maxwell album would not be the same Maxwell I know and love from the mid-90's.

Then I heard THIS - Pretty Wings.

Oh my. It is so incredibly beautiful that I am a little bit in awe, and anticipating the release of his record even more.

He now sits on the list of most anticipated releases with John Mayer and D'Angelo.

I have been listening to this one song non stop all morning. Pretty sure I'm going to be plugged into it for the rest of the day. It's just so moving. I adore it.