A very cool idea....I think

So I got this idea today...And I think it is awesome. But then again, I'm biased.

I have this dream image in my head of my future home office. I have always wanted a home office. I don't have one now, and it seriously bums me out. The office will be decorated in black, white and chocolate brown. It'll have a mahogany coloured desk and a full wall of mahogany coloured bookshelves. And for art, I'll have black and white prints of some of my favourite musicians. I have SRV, Hendrix, Ella, Coltrane already. They are about the size of a record cover, and all are really obscure (as in, you can't find the images just by Googling). I've picked them up over the years at flea markets and crazy yard sales.

I've put a lot of thought into this.

And so what is the idea, you ask?

The idea is to create a mosaic using all the covers of the albums I own. I will use a program not unlike this one. It'll take a while, and I'll need to figure out what I want the mosaic to look like when it's done. Maybe a set of headphones? A record player? That would be pretty cool. And it'll be a really cool representation of this stage of my life (or whatever stage I'm in), because I'll obviously continue to compile albums after the mosaic is made.

I wouldn't choose a jukebox, but here's an idea. The mosaic is made up entirely of album covers. Very cool.