Glee

I know that I probably shouldn't love this show nearly as much as I do, but I don't care. I don't care who knows it, and I don't care if it makes me a total nerd to admit it (that's never stopped me before).

This show is so fantastic. It is hilarious, for starters. The humour is understated and just perfect. These actors are perfectly cast. It's not as unrealistic as most shows on television today.

But that's not why I love it. Obviously, I love it for the music. This show makes singing cool again. I remember being in high school and in choir, and we had to beg and plead for people to join. Of course, once one of the popular guys joined, six of the popular guys joined... But Glee makes it okay for people to enjoy singing. I adore it.

I cannot wait to see the changes this is going to bring to kids in high schools all over. High School Musical has done it's part. Glee's going to take that over and do one better. I bet you'll see glee clubs popping up in schools that never had a real music program. It'll be great.

And no, I'm not over-exaggerating. Not at all.