Since you asked...

Someone (Jo) asked for my 'workout playlist'. It's a bit bi-polar. That shouldn't surprise you. It's about 80 songs long (not bad for someone who doesn't work out, huh?) so I'll just pick the essentials - the songs that I always seem to gravitate to when I do in fact go for a run or whatever (doesn't happen often.)

You Belong With Me - T. Swift
Shine - Laura Izibor
No One - A. Keys
Love Don't Live Here - Lady A.
Blame It - Jamie Foxx
Touch the Sky - Kanye
A Lot Like Me - Dave Barnes
This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race - Fall Out Boy
Respect - Aretha (I mean, come on...)
Just a Memory - Jason Blaine
Rock Your Body - Justin Timberlake
From My Heart to Yours - Laura Izibor
Real Good Thing - Marc Broussard
Getyourway - David Ryan Harris
Bad - MJ
Dirty Diana - MJ
In Love With a Girl - Gavin DeGraw
Get to Know Ya - Maxwell
360 - Josh Hoge
Tattoo - Jordin Sparks
Don't Let Our Love Start Slippin' Away - Vince Gill
Love Song for No One - John Mayer
Señiorita - JT
Irreplaceable - Beyoncé

So there you go. A little taste. But here's the thing, you have to know what gets your own heart going and your adrenaline pumping. Apparently for me, that's a little bit of everything.