Not-So-Celebrity Playlist

One of my favourite things is listening to other people talk about music. What they like about it, why they like it, what speaks to them, how they hear things.

For that reason, I adore reading the Celebrity Playlists on iTunes. I generally don't care whose it is, though I do find myself drawn to the artists/actors that I actually enjoy. It's interesting, though, to see the musical tastes of people you don't necessarily connect to. When I see three or four songs on a playlist that are similar to my tastes, it makes me smile.

Music has such an honest way of bringing people together. There's no hidden agenda there, no ulterior motives.

So I started thinking, what would my playlist be, if I were a celebrity and asked to compile one?

I'm already trying to decide if it's better to choose the songs that I think best define my taste, or the ones that are simply my favourites.

It's going to take a little thought, and a lot of paring down, but I'm going to make one. I'll post it later, when I've had time to put some thought into it.